Cannabidiol Oil Merchant Account Setup
In today’s business market, it is extremely important to diversify the methods in which you accept payments. IBI CBD Oil Merchant Account offers outstanding rates for businesses to accept payments from the ever-growing number of customers who expect to pay by debit or credit card. Our quick and easy credit card processing options allow you to accept cards without worrying about large fees or delayed processing times. The economy has created hardships for business owners everywhere, and we’re dedicated to helping you keep more of your profits instead of throwing them away on high processing rates.
Our services don’t stop at charge cards. We also allow merchants to take advantage of a wide range of additional payment options, from debit, check, and pre-paid card processing to electronic balance transfers. We also help bring clients back with our gift card program and loyalty rewards. If you are ready to unlock your company’s earning potential, let IBI provide your business with quality CBD OIL business payment processing solutions at an affordable rate. Contact us today and take advantage of our secure payment options and around-the-clock technical support.
In the United States, hemp is often confused with marijuana. It’s a consumer misconception that has, for decades, slowed the market potential for hemp in the food, dietary supplement, textile, and even lumber industries. The dietary supplement industry, in particular, has a lot to gain from hemp, and not just with hemp oil and hemp protein. A substance called cannabidiol (CBD) has shown nutritional potential for years, yet the taboo around Cannabis has kept CBD off the radar. Now, with hemp gaining a better reputation, it looks as though its little compound is finally poised for big market growth. And much of that growth could be in stress and anxiety formulas.
Our Payment Gateway account allows you to accept credit cards and electronic checks from websites and Internet auction sites. Our solutions are designed to save time and money for internet businesses.
- All major credit cards: Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner's Club, JCB and Signature Debit Cards
- Accept international transactions from customers worldwide. However, your business must be based in the United States
- Identify, manage and prevent suspicious and potentially costly fraudulent transactions with our exclusive customizable, rules-based Advanced Fraud Detection Suite™ (AFDS)
- Address Verification Service (AVS) Card Code Verification (CVV2) Support for Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode™
- Manage and review transactions, configure account settings, view account statements, download reports and more through a password-protected website: the Merchant Interface
- Use the Transaction Details API to retrieve the details of your processed transactions for reporting and reconciliation
- Set up multiple user accounts with permissions to control account access
- Simplify your PCI DSS compliance by storing sensitive customer data on our secure servers using our hosted payment form or payment tokenization
- With Our Payment Gateway setup your customers can be confident their data is secure